Frequently Asked Questions
We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
At this time we do not offer commercial accounts but do offer frequent use discounts. Call to discuss.
We love active duty and veterans, and are happy to offer a 10% discount every day!
We don't have a limit on how long you can rent the dumpster however be aware that after one week, the price increases by $10 / day and only includes one dump.
Please call us to make sure the weeks you need are available, if they are you can pay-up front or be billed at the end of your rental duration.
We have no limit on the number of dumpster rentals as long as we have them available in our yard!
We would be happy to bring the dumpster back empty, but unfortunately we will have to charge for the rental again.
If you are willing to accept our rental agreement through e-sign and pay ahead of the drop off, we are happy to deliver to a prepared site even if you cannot be there.
We currently have no limit on rental delivery mileage, but do charge after the first 25 miles, see our pricing guide for more info.
A loaded dumpster can weigh 10,000 lbs or more. These dumpsters have two steel wheels the dumpster rides on for loading and unloading. Though we maintain our equipment the best we can, 5,000 lbs per wheel can damage grass, lawn, and scratch driveways at times. We will do our best to load in a manner with the least impact on your property!
We would be happy to, but please make sure local code allows for the dumpster to be placed on your lawn for the duration of the rental. Additionally it is up to the renter to make sure the location is free of; water meter access, gas meter access, septic leech lines, low burial water lines, overhead power lines(loading/unloading) or any other subterranean items that could be damaged by the weight of the container.
This will be easier if you look a few questions below at what is not accepted! Generally, construction demo and scrap, roofing, garage/house/shop clean up, small concrete tear outs, non-contaminated soil and plenty of other items!
Yes as long as the appliance does not use Freon. We can no longer take Freon appliances.
What is not accepted
- Automotive liquid waste (oils including filters, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze, differential fluid, etc.)
- Hazardous waste.
- Contaminated soil.
- Biological and medical waste.
- Lawn, gardening, and farming chemicals (fungicides, herbicides, pesticides, etc.).
- Solvents, fuels and other flammable liquids (gasoline, diesel, kerosene, acetone, lacquer thinner, MEK, etc.).
- Aerosols and compressed gas.
- Paint (we will accept 100% dry latex paint / paint cans).
- Explosives (including ammunition, tannerite, fireworks, etc.).
- Lead paint (liquid or chips).
- Industrial waste.
- Household chemicals.
- Railroad ties.
- Any other material that is deemed unacceptable by local, state and federal laws and regulations.